Availability In Stock
Our ULTIMATE Gas Scooter: Signature Series (A-Blaze) 50cc 2 Stroke XG-575-DS. The XG-575-DS comes standard with a EPA certified gasoline engine and a Puzey Patented 2 Speed Shifter Transmission. This gas scooter can reach speeds up to 35 MPH.
The features of this fast gas scooter include an Aluminum Billet deck and 11" KNOBBY air filled tires, (this is the ONLY scooter of this type available with oversize Knobby Tires) and this tough gas scooter also comes with a Patented Front Mono Shock Suspension System which will aid in a smooth ride and soft landings when jumping.
The XG-575-DS has racing handlebars with a foam center pad signed by A-Blaze (Signature Series), front and rear vented disk brakes, the widest billet CNC cut deck available, and a Fold-N-Lock system which allows you to quickly fold the handle pole down for easy transportation or to load into the trunk of a car.
The XG-575-DS has an optional Puzey Patented Snap-N-Click seat kit that can be purchased with your scooter.
*Note: 2 stroke engines require that you mix 2 cycle oil with the gasoline. Instructions and a fuel / oil mixing bottle is provided.
* CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: This model is NOT CARB certified and cannot be sold in California *
|* This model is NOT CARB certified and cannot be sold in California *|
|Power:||EPA Certified 2 Stroke 49cc Gasoline Engine|
|Transmission:||Dual Speed Shifter (1st & 2nd Gear) Patented|
|Tire Size:||11" Aluminum Mag Wheels (Knobby Tires)|
|Suspension System :||Puzey Designed Front Mono Shock System|
|Speed:||Up To 35 mph*|
|Distance:||20+ miles per tank*|
|Throttle Type:||Variable speed control (thumb type)|
|Kick Stand:||Included - Welded To Frame|
|Seat Kit Included:||No - New Rules In 2010 Prohibit Us From Including A Seat|
|Braking System:||Front & Rear Vented Disk Brakes|
|Drive System:||Chain - Featuring Quick Adjust - One Touch Adjusting System|
|Foldable:||Yes - Folds & Locks In Folded Position|
|Body Type:||High Grade Billet Aluminum|
|Handlebars:||Billet Racing Aluminum|
|Scooter Size:||Length 50" Height 43" (Deck Is Max 12" Wide)|
|Suggested Max Weight:||300 lbs.|
|Carton Size (LxWxH):||47 x 17 x 21|
|Scooter In Box Weight:||83 lbs.|
|Forks:||Polished Hardened Steel|
|Height:||43 Inches To Handle Bars|
|Warranty:||1 Year X-Treme Signature Series Warranty|
|*depends on rider weight & terrain|
X-Treme offers a ONE-Year limited warranty (Effective June 1st, 2018) against manufacturer's defect and workmanship on the XG-575-DS Signature Series and its components that is purchased from direct from X-Treme or an authorized dealer. Original purchase receipt required to establish proof of purchase and establish warranty start date.
1. Engines ARE covered. Each engine is started, tuned up and tested before we ship the gas scooter to you. Failure to premix oil with the gas voids the engine warranty.
2. Pull starters are not covered. Spare scooter pull starters can be purchased online via our website.
3. Tires, tubes & flat tires are not covered unless damaged during shipping. (Damage must be reported to us immediately.)
Defective engines must be returned to X-Treme Scooters at the customers expense & will be replaced if X-Treme Scooters determines the engine is defective due to a factory defect. X-Treme Scooters will pay the shipping cost to send the replacement engine to the custome
Your warranty begins the day the scooter is delivered to you. This warranty covers manufacturer defects and defaults only. We do not cover misuse or broken parts caused by the user or by any other event. We will pay for standard shipping service costs on the first & second warranty shipment only. Any additional warranty parts that are needed will require the customer to pay all shipping costs.
We do offer additional warranties for purchase to extend your warranty period. Available for purchase is a ONE Year Extended. For more information please see the section below EXTENDED WARRANTY OPTIONS.
Limited Warranty Details
What is covered & what is not covered:
1. Shipping damage: Should your item arrive with damage that is a direct result of the assigned shipping carriers mishandling, we will replace those damaged parts free of charge under warranty as long as the damage is reported immediately after delivery. In the event that the damage is determined to be extensive, (digital photos may be required by email), at X-Treme’s discretion and after careful consideration, we may arrange to have the item picked up and returned to X-Treme for free replacement. ElectricBicycle.com will provide technical support via phone or through our Support Help Desk to assist customers with the replacement of parts but will not pay labor charges to install such parts.
Freight Shipping Note: The trucking company will contact you by phone to schedule your appointment for delivery (or pick up at terminal). For Business and Residential Delivery, the item will be delivered to the end of your loading dock/driveway and will not be moved into your business, home or garage. You must be present to accept delivery. Missed delivery appointments are subject to charges for additional delivery attempt. Please inspect the item for any visible damages upon delivery as any damage must be noted on the delivery receipt in order to be eligible for damage claims. Do not refuse the shipment. Please notify our Customer Service Department immediately after delivery if damage has occurred.
2. Tires, tubes & kick stands: These items are NOT covered unless they are damaged as a result of shipping.
3. During your applicable warranty period: X-Treme will replace any defective part free of charge and free of shipping charge to the original purchaser of the bicycle. We may require certain parts to be returned to X-Treme before replacing those parts. Shipping costs back to X-Treme must be paid for by the customer. Call tags or return shipping labels will not be issued.
EXTENDED WARRANTY OPTIONS:
$74.95 - ONE Year Extended Warranty: This warranty begins the day after your original manufacturer warranty ends. We will warrant all components of your scooter to be free of manufacturer defect and workmanship. Batteries warranty will be on a prorated basis. Shipping & Handling is not included, beyond the original standard warranty period, and will be the responsibility of the customer. Warranty applies to original bicycle purchaser. Original receipt of purchase required.